I'd really hoped to bake most - if not all - of the recipes in our first section (quick breads). However, with the crazy pace that comes with the end of the school year, combined with finishing the BBA Challenge and keeping up with the Mellow Bakers, I ended up only baking about half of the recipes. Hopefully I'll get to the rest of them at some point!
Part of the problem may have also been the butterscotch scones . . . I made those so frequently that they got in the way of making anything else!
Anyway, here's my summary of the first three months:
Will make again!
1. Chocolate spice bread, p. 45
2. Real Welsh scones, p. 52
3. Butterscotch scones*, p. 55
4. Blueberry crumb muffins, p. 58
Might make again
5. Whole grain apple raisin bread, p. 48
6. Pecorino and pepper biscuits, p. 51
7. Triple chocolate scones, p. 57
8. Cocoa banana muffins, p. 60
Still need to try
1. Fennel fig and almond bread, p. 42
2. Whole wheat currant bread, p. 46
3. Date walnut bread, p. 47
4. Spicy jalapeno cornbread, p. 50
5. Ginger scones with almond topping, p. 54
6. Irish soda bread muffins, p. 59
7. Sweet rusks for dunking, p. 62
Next up: Breads (July - September). My official bread for this section is Fougasse: Pierced French Flatbread, so stay tuned!